CTM Magnetics warrants to the original buyer only that its products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship and in conformity with specifications in effect at the time of shipment for a period of 12 months of useful service, not to exceed 18 months from date of invoice to the customer.
- CTM Magnetics reserves the right to satisfy a valid warranty claim by any of the following methods at their discretion: repair or replace an item, issue credit for an item, or to authorize and pay for a repair by a qualified facility.
- No other warranties, expressed or implied, are made with respect to the products including, but not limited to, any merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Warranty is void if the equipment is misused, improperly installed or applied, if unauthorized repairs or modifications are performed by the customer, installer, or other personnel without written authorization from CTM Magnetics.
All products returned for warranty consideration must have and include a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) number.
- Transportation costs, installation, or other labor are not included as part of this warranty.
In no event shall CTM Magnetics maximum liability exceed the selling price for the products claimed to be nonconforming.
- CTM Magnetics is not liable for incidental damages or for consequential damages including, but not limited to, loss of income, loss of time, lost sales, injury to personal property, liability buyer incurs with respect to any other person, loss of use of the product for any other type or form of consequential damage or economic loss.
- Warranty does not cover reimbursement for removal, transportation, reinstallation, or any other expenses that may be incurred in connection with the repair or replacement of the CTM Magnetics product.