Utility companies are responsible for tirelessly maintaining the integrity of the power grid. Distributed power (residential solar) and renewable energy technologies (such as solar panels and wind turbines) are increasingly being used as power generation sources.
How We Help
- For motor protection, check out our CTM Sine Wave Filters.
- For protection against harmonic distortion and voltage spikes (both from the grid and from local nonlinear loads), take a look at our line/load reactors and active front-end filters.
- For power generation filtering for the grid, see our grid-tie filters.
- For help meeting harmonic distortion requirements per IEEE 519, look at our line/load reactors and active front-end filters.
- In order to filter common-mode noise, we design and manufacture common-mode chokes and three-phase common-mode filters.
- For line current balancing or merging two lines into one, we design interphase reactors.
- If you are unsure of your requirements or looking for a customized solution, feel free to contact our engineers directly for help with your specific power quality needs.