In 2006, CTM Magnetics produced the world’s first liquid cooled inductor. Since then, we have continued to improve upon this technology, redefining the limits of heat transfer in power electronics. Our RPL Liquid Cooled Line and Load Reactors represent a culmination of nearly a decade of research and development in liquid cooled technology.
CTM is now the market leader in liquid cooled reactors. Whether it be the line side of an active front end rectifier, the load side of a drive inverter, or anywhere in between, these heavy duty line and load reactors will stand up in some of the most demanding applications. Some of the largest companies in the world rely on CTM technology, with more than 200,000 installed units in some of the harshest environments on the planet.
For unique reactor applications, CTM provides semi and fully custom solutions. The CTM engineering team will work with you to design a product that meets even the most challenging application requirements. Due to our design software, CTM is able to produce custom designs in as little as two business days. If you have any questions or need help finding a product give us a call today or submit a form through our contact us page.
CTM is the leading choice in power quality products because of our unparalleled capabilities. With the highest filtering capabilities, smallest package size, lowest noise, highest power density, no common mode noise, and competitive prices, CTM Magnetics is the best choice to meet all of your power quality needs. Contact CTM today.
Line and Load Reactor Applications
- Protect Drive Electronics and eliminate expensive downtime
- Reduce Harmonic Distortion by absorbing voltage spikes
- Protect Motor Insulation and protect sensitive electronics
- Protect Long Motor Cables up to 300 feet
- Highest Power Density
- Lowest Audible Noise with magnetostriction-free design and fully enclosed magnetics
- Sealed Design for Harsh Conditions from nearby electronics
- Thermally Isolated from Ambient for lower cabinet temperatures