Load Bank Inductors
CTM Magnetics load bank inductor solutions are the future behind the electric motor revolution. From intensive research and development to robust production line testing and electric motor repair facilities, we are the driving force propelling the industry forward. With the capability to engineer high-frequency inductors up to 1,000 Hz, our solutions excel in testing inductive loads and motor controllers. What sets us apart is our innovative liquid-cooled technology, ensuring optimal performance. We proudly offer custom solutions tailored to meet the unique needs of our partners, with air-cooled options also available upon request.
CTM vs. The Competition
- High frequency capable (0-1,000Hz)
- Patented liquid cooled technology
- Highly efficient inductor technology
- Military grade shock & vibration
- Highest power density solution
- Limited frequency capabilities
- Inefficient cooling system
- Inefficient silicon steel technology
- Low shock & vibration capabilities
- Lower power density
- Unparalleled power density
- Best in class thermal efficiency
- Minimal heat surrounding environment
- More flexible with packaging
Military Shock & Vibration
- Explosive and extreme shock & vibration tested
- Unparalleled ruggedness & longevity
High Power Density
- Smallest size & optimized cost
- Up to 60% reduction in volume compared to competitors
- Best in class performance
- 0 – 1,000 Hz capable
- No high frequency derate
- High efficiency at high frequencies
The Optimal Solution for Electric Motor Simulation
CTM Magnetics patented toroidal technology enables highly efficient designs for high frequency applications.
High Frequency Capable:
Engineered to handle frequencies ranging from 0 to 1,000 Hz. This remarkable capability ensures precision and responsiveness in evaluating inductive loads, diverse current levels, and motor controllers, allowing your team to explore the full spectrum of electric motor performance with confidence.
CTM Magnetics patented liquid cooled technology enables higher thermal efficiency, power density, and performance. With liquid cooling, 97% of the transformer heat is captured by the coolant with only 3% released to ambient. By efficiently dissipating heat, our innovative liquid-cooled solutions not only enhance the performance and longevity of our electric motor simulation products but also provide a competitive advantage in pushing the boundaries of electric motor technology.
Innovative packaging and cooling systems, combined with highly efficient inductors enable unparalleled power density.
Military Grade Shock & Vibration:
CTM liquid cooled inductors have been tested and passed rigorous explosive and extreme shock & vibe military testing. CTM liquid cooled transformers are the optimal choice for electric motor testing applications.
Load Bank Product Specs
Up to 690 V
Liquid Cooled & Air Cooled by request
Modular Panel | NEMA 3R Cabinet | Custom Enclosures by request
cRUus 1446 | UL 508 A
200% rated current for 1 min (liquid cooled)
150% rated current for 1 min (air cooled)
Ambient Temperature Range
Maximum: 50 °C (122 °F) (air cooled) | 65 °C (149 °F) (liquid cooled)
Minimum: -40 °C (-40 °F) (air & liquid cooled)
Preventative measures should be taken to ensure the coolant does not freeze in the system.